Zones not showing within app or web app

I have 3 zones on a fixed schedule. when the schedule runs I can’t see which zone are running within iOS app or web app this behavior happen twice

The only way I can tell which zone are running is if I go in the history tab I try to sign out and signed back in to see if that fixed the problem or pull down within the app and it didn’t fixed it.

I’ve the same behavior but I can’t remember if I’m actually supposed to see the watering progress bar and pause button at the bottom of the screen during a running schedule. Anyway, I see “Watering” in the upper left status bar next to the update time and I see what is watering in history. This morning no progress bar appears and no way to pause if for some odd reason I needed to. This is happening across all iOS apps plus the web app.

Same here @Kubisuro it might be a bug with the iOS app or something going on when the schedule is running I see “ watering” in the upper left status but I can’t see which zones are running no progress bar at the bottom and the web app something odd is happening.

@Anthony Thanks for reporting this issue. We are now looking into it.

2 Likes